We independently research, test, review, and recommend the best
products—learn more about
our process. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.
Black Friday is officially upon us … and so are some truly ah-mazing price drops! But if you’re still nursing that turkey-and-stuffing hangover, the last thing you probably feel like doing right now is putting on real pants and heading out to the store. The good news is, there’s really no need to leave your couch to cash in on the savings today. We’ve scoured the web for the best deals on health and fitness gadgets that will actually make those New Year’s goals seem doable. (We’re talking a new-and-improved FitBit, and even a “smart” alarm clock that will help you go to sleep and get you up on time.)
And the best part of all? You can keep clicking “Add to Cart” while sitting at home in your PJs and binge-watching Christmas movies. In other words, multitasking at its finest.
Best Sleep Deals
Catching more Zzz’s doesn’t just feel good, it’s also good for your physical and mental health. But getting that deep REM cycle sleep isn’t always easy to achieve. Luckily, there are deals this year on everything from the top-rated Zonli Weighted Blanket to the Google Nest Thermostat, which allows you to adjust your bedroom’s temperature right from your phone.
- Serta Soothing Cool Gel Memory Foam Pillow $51 with code ENJOY15 (was $150); kohls.com
- Royal Luxe White Goose Feather & Down 240-Thread Count Comforter $50 (was $120+); macys.com
- Linenspa 3-Inch Mattress Topper (Full) $74 (was $105); amazon.com
- Google Nest Thermostat (Wifi-Enabled) $90 (was $130); amazon.com
- Lomi Relaxation Wireless Eye Mask with Built-in Speaker $25 (was $50); macys.com
- Hatch Restore Smart Sound Machine Alarm Clock $100 (was $130); hatch.co
- Withings Sleep Tracking Pad $90 (was $130); amazon.com
- Zonli Weighted Blanket $40 (was $80); amazon.com
RELATED: 16 Healthy Gifts Under $50
Best Home and Kitchen Deals
The holidays can certainly throw a wrench into our normal routines, from keeping up with all the laundry to eating healthy now that all our favorite comfort foods surround us 24/7. That said, these home and kitchen gadgets will help you stay on track—whether that’s meal planning with a leak-proof set of food storage containers or keeping the house in a semi-clean state with the Shark AI Robot Vacuum (which literally does the work for you!).
- Hamilton Beach Digital Sure-Crisp Air Fry Toaster Oven $100 (was $120); target.com
- Ninja Hot and Cold Brewed System/Tea & Coffee Maker $140 (was $200); amazon.com
- JoyFul by JoyJolt 24-Piece Glass Food Storage Containers with Leakproof Lids $60 (was $100); target.com
- Vitamix Explorian Blender $290 (was $350); amazon.com
- Homedics TotalComfort® Deluxe Ultrasonic Humidifier $100 (was $120); macys.com
- Caraway Home 9-Pc Non-Stick Ceramic Cookware Set $356 (was $395); target.com
- Shark AI Robot Vacuum with XL Self-Empty Base $300 (was $600); amazon.com
Best Massage and Relaxation Deals
It’s been a tough year. Okay, make that a tough couple of years. Give you or someone you love the gift of rest and relaxation with things like the Reathlete SPINA Shiatsu Massage Chair Cushion or the PureRelief Deluxe Foot Warmer. Even a calming set of shower steamers will have you breathing deeply and send you right into a state of zen.
- Huge Savings! TOLOCO Massage Gun $66 (was $250); amazon.com
- Body Restore Shower Steamers $20 (was $26); walmart.com
- Reathlete SPINA Shiatsu Massage Chair Cushion with Triple-Action Back & Neck Massager $250 (was $314); target.com
- Yrtoes Foot Heated Warmer Slippers $36 (was $47); walmart.com
- PureRelief Deluxe Heating Pad $20 (was $50); macys.com
- Belmint Tens Massager Package $30 (was $61); macys.com
- Tzumi PROfit Leg Compression Foot Massager $133 (was $334); macys.com
Best Fitness Deals
January may be coming, but you don’t have to dread getting back to the gym. In fact, you don’t even have to go to the gym with these at-home fitness finds! Track your daily steps and heart rate with the Fitbit Charge 5, or pop in a pair of Samsung Galaxy earbuds and head out for a brisk walk or run. If you’re intimidated by lifting weights at the gym, the Quick Select Adjustable Dumbbell set is the perfect addition to any home gym and will kick-start your strength routine in no time.
- FitRx SmartBell, Quick Select Adjustable Dumbbell $100 (was $200); walmart.com
- Fitbit Charge 5 Advanced Fitness & Health Tracker $100 (was $150); amazon.com
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Live True Wireless Earbuds $70 (was $150); walmart.com
- Zella Live In Rib Pocket High Waist Leggings $35 (was $70); nordstrom.com
- Yes4All Slam Balls $22 (was $34); amazon.com
- Retrospec Sequoia Yoga Bolster Pillow $30 (was $40); amazon.com
Best Personal Care and Wellness Items
Taking care of you—both inside and out—is really the greatest gift you could give yourself. Keep your energy up with a daily dose of Mary Ruth’s Liquid Multi-Vitamin and your oral hygiene in check with the Oral-B Pro 1000 CrossAction Electric Toothbrush. Even a 23andMe Ancestry Kit test is a great gift for you or someone you love who wants to connect to their roots and get to know themselves on a deeper level.
- 50% off! KN95 Face Masks, Pack of 50 $15 (was $30); amazon.com
- Mary Ruth’s Liquid Multi-Vitamin $29 (was $45); walmart.com
- Oral-B Pro 1000 CrossAction Electric Toothbrush $30 (was $50); amazon.com
- Withings Body+ Smart Wi-Fi Bathroom Scale $70 (was $100); amazon.com
- Tongue Scraper with Travel Case $9 (was $12); amazon.com
- Withings BPM Connect, Digital Wi-Fi Smart Blood Pressure Monitor $97 (was $130); amazon.com
- 23andMe DNA Test Ancestry Kit $99 (was $200); amazon.com
- iHealth COVID-19 Rapid Tests, 2-Pack $12 (was $18); amazon.com
Best Skincare Deals
Every TikToker under the sun keeps reminding us that a daily skincare routine is crucial—and they’re not wrong. But let’s face it: the really good products are usually super pricey. Whether you’re finally stepping up your skincare regimen or want to treat someone you love to a few self-care goodies, keep scrolling, because these must-have products are selling at a fraction of the price … for a limited-time only!
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Glow Moisturizer $53 (was $76); nordstrom.com
- Perricone MD Cold Plasma+ Face Serum $89 (was $149); nordstrom.com
- Hero Cosmetics Mighty Acne Pimple Patch Duo $7 (buy 3, get 1 free); target.com
- Kiehl’s 3-Pc. Brighten Up & Glow Skincare Set $75 (was $167); macys.com
- Dermora Foot Peel Mask $22 (was $28); amazon.com
- Clinique 6-Pc. Great Skin Everywhere Skincare Set $36 (was $108); macys.com
- CeraVe Retinol Serum for Post-Acne Marks and Skin Texture $12 (was $18); amazon.com
Shop More Holiday Deals:
- The Beloved Ergobaby Omni 360 Baby Carrier Is Over $70 Off Right Now
- The Best Stress-Relief Gifts for Someone with Anxiety
- The Best Gifts for Healthcare Workers
Sign up for our Shop Well newsletter to get your dose of retail therapy with a curated selection of editor-loved finds and must-have deals.